Abstract Submission: 19 March, 2015 - extended (and mandatory)
Paper Submission: 26 March, 2015 - extended
Paper Acceptance: 11 May, 2015
Camera Ready: 29 May, 2015
Submission via: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cbi2015
For each deadline Easychair system will be open for submissions until 11:59 pm of the timezone of American Samoa (UTC-11), i.e., until 10:59 am UTC/GMT of the day after the deadline.
Authors are invited to submit original, unpublished research papers that are not being considered in another forum. Manuscripts will be limited to 8 (IEEE style) pages. Please follow the IEEE Computer Society Press Proceedings Author Guidelines to prepare your papers with 8.5 x 11, two-column format.
At least one author per paper is required to register to attend the conference and present the paper. Electronic submission of manuscripts (in PDF) is required.
For more formatting information, see: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
The proceedings of the CBI series are published by the IEEE as an electronic publication with its own ISBN number. The proceedings are made available to the conference participants while also being included in the IEEE digital library.
All papers will be reviewed by at least 3 reviewers. The reviewing process of the CBI conference series aims to provide authors with valuable feedback on their papers, even when a submission is rejected. As such, the CBI conference series operates under the principle that a serious submission deserves a serious review.
The submission is made as a two-step process. An abstract submission is required a week prior to the final submission deadline. Both the abstract and the paper may be submitted via EasyChair.
Format of papers
1. The format should follow the IEEE conference style: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
2. Recommended paper lenght is up to 8 pages. Submission of up to 10 pages is possible with a fee due of 45 euros per extra page.
3. Only PDF files are accepted.
4. Submission URL: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cbi2015
5. There is a limit of 250 words for the abstract.
6. In the submission form, please select all topics from one or more domains that relate with your paper
7. Important note: since the review process is double-blind, please make sure that your names and affiliations are not listed in the paper submitted for review!